Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Owner: ADVANTECH ADVISOR email: email@example.com
Why we process your personal data?
The purposes of processing this personal data are:
- Execute sales and contract process to Customers
- Provide requested offers on products and services to Customers
- Offer support to users of our products and services
- Process orders, invoicing, payments, and another financial follow-up
- Perform administrative, accounting, and fiscal management of the services requested
- Send commercial communications about our products and services.
For how long will your Personal Data be stored?
We process and store your Personal Data if it is required to meet our contractual and statutory obligations. If your Personal Data is no longer required for the performance of the contractual or statutory obligations, these will be erased on a regular basis unless further processing is necessary, for instance, for preserving evidence under the applicable Data Protection Laws and Regulations, or in the context of legal statutes of limitation.
To what extent will decision-making be automated?
We do not use automated decision-making processes.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the treatment of your data:
- Execution of a contract: Provision of requested services
- Consent of the interested party: Sending commercial communications.
How we share your personal data?
We will only transfer your data to third parties for whom we have duly obtained your consent, as well as to comply with legal obligations.
We use technical and organizational security measures to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and against access by unauthorized persons.
Our security procedures are continually enhanced as modern technology becomes available from our web hosting system
What are your rights and how to exercise them?
You may at any time exercise your data protection rights:
- Right to access/obtain a report detailing the information held about you: You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether your Personal Data is being processed by ADVANTECH ADVISORY and if so, what specific data is being processed.
- Right to correct Personal Data: You have the right to change any inaccurate Personal Data concerning you.
- Right to be forgotten: In some cases, for instance, when the Personal Data is no longer necessary in relation to the Purposes for which they were collected, you have the right for your Personal Data to be erased.
- Right to stop the processing of your data: You have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data by ADVANTECH ADVISORY, for instance when the processing is unlawful, and you oppose the erasure of your Personal Data. In such cases, your Personal Data will only be processed with your consent or for the exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to data portability: Under some circumstances provided by law, you have the right to receive the Personal Data concerning you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or transmit those Personal Data to another data controller.
- Right to object and to withdraw consent
To this effect, please contact the company in writing by e-mail at the following address: comercial@advantechadvisory,com, enclosing a copy of a document evidencing your identity.
How can I contact you in respect of my Personal Data?
If you are unhappy with the way in which your Personal Data has been processed or should you have questions regarding the processing of your Personal Data, you may refer in the first instance to the company, available at the following email address: comercial@advantechadvisory,com
Can I ask for assistance to the competent authorities?
If you remain unsatisfied, then you have the right to apply directly to a Data Protection Supervisory Authority on www.aepd.es
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat is the one the interested party has directly provided. The categories of data that are treated are:
- Identifying data
- Postal and electronic addresses
- Commercial information.
Personal details can be saved in cookies, if you have consented.
Our website address is: https://advantechadvisory.com.